Monday, October 22, 2007

Good friends

I just added a link to Julie Hutchins Greer's website, www.julzhutch.com. She's an amazing artist, and one of my best friends. I've always been in awe of her talent, and now that I've figured out how to add websites to my blog I want to share her art with everyone. Plus I want to brag about her- she was chosen as an 'artist in residence' at the Grand Canyon, so she will be painting a mural there in November for several weeks. I don't know where it will be yet, other than the South rim, on a building somewhere. I'll add that information when I know more.

1 comment:

Rick said...

I did go to your friend's web site and enjoyed looking at her art. Quite an honor to be working at the Grand Canyon.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple