Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yoga body

I've been in a yoga class since the 28th of January, and I can now make it through the whole class. I still can't do the "downward facing dog" pose, because when I stretch down and forward the way it requires, my heart moves! It literally slips up toward my head if I try that pose, and it's a very weird feeling. Not only that, but then I get really weak, so it defeats the purpose. My teacher gave me a different pose to do that still gives me a good stretch. Anyhow, other than not putting my head below my heart, I'm doing pretty well.

We had another beautiful day today, even though it tried to snow yesterday. It was raining in the morning, and it became the splotchy, like it was turning to snow or slush. It didn't last very long, and this morning dawned clear and we moved into the 60's, it was great! It's supposed to rain again by Wednesday, let's hope it does. We might actually move out of drought into a normal desert climate!

No comments:

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple