Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ode to Sugar

Sugar passed away last Thursday, it's taken me this long to be able to talk about it. She was the sweetest dog we've ever had, and it was hard to let her go. She was 15 years old, and didn't get sick until 2 weeks ago, then she just dropped so quickly. David and I took her to Airpark Animal Hospital in Cottonwood, they were wonderful. She gently went to sleep, and then we brought her home to be buried. Those that know me know I don't get very mushy about animals, but Sugar was special, and we all miss her.

2 comments:

Shawna K said...

I'm sorry, thanks for writing about it though.

Nisha said...

I'm so happy that I got to see her at Christmas. She was the sweetest thing and will be missed.

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple