Saturday, March 14, 2009

They're Engaged!!!

Wow, it's official! Nic and Gina are engaged!!! He asked her to marry him last weekend, and she said yes. We've known Gina since she was 1 year old, I used to babysit her and her older brother David. Her Mom is one of my closest friends, can I tell you how excited I am???

I actually kept it a secret for a couple weeks, I didn't even tell Heather, and she knows everything that's going on here. They are getting married in the Manti Temple in August. She has lived in Utah for the last 20 years, and Manti has one of the most beautiful, old temples. I'm still dancing for joy!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Congratulations!! I really like her! We're so happy for Nic. Manti Temple is absolutely beautiful...good choice.

Kim Poulson said...

Oh my word!! Where have I been!? I haven't been checking up on the blog...How exciting for Nick and your family!! woo hoo and many many many best wishes!! Sure love and miss seeing all of you! kim:)

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple