Friday, April 10, 2009

Farmette

So, it's my birthday. Hmm, not sure how I feel about that, but it doesn't matter, it comes around every year with our without our permission. Birthdays were a lot more fun a couple decades ago, but I'm sure happy to be here, and enjoy my family, friends and life in general.

I'm pretty happy, I have lettuce, beets, spinach, peas and onions sprouting in the garden. Today I planted another round of them, plus some swiss chard and flowers. I thought it was a great way to spend my birthday. I also took the old Ford truck today. I'm driving the 4-wheel drive, 4 on the floor truck, down to pick up chicken feed and straw. Oh yeah, feeling like a farmer. Never mind that I live in the middle of town, it's a little town, and I have a little farm. So I'm not a farmer, I'm a Farmette!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sure can't wait to see you guys this weekend. The baptizm starts at 11:00. I'll call you too to make sure you get this.

Love you!

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple