Sunday, October 11, 2009

Moving day- Again!

Despite our best efforts to leave the moving business, once more we were roped into moving, this time Trisha, to the valley. She was hired for a great job with JP Morgan Chase, but that meant she has to leave Cottonwood and move back to the valley. She found a place right next to Jana, our niece, and her family. It's a nice neighborhood, it should be fun for them.

I drove the truck down, so I could haul David, Nic and Norm home after loading and unloading Trish's house. It all there, it took two truckloads~ But now she can start the daunting task of unpacking, figuring out where to set everyhing, what to do with the give-away- pile. All told, they had a 12 hour day, my part was just driving the truck down that would bring all of us home. I took it easy as much as possible, and Nic wanted to drive home, so that was good. We gotter done! Most of us could barely get out of bed this morning, so we're all a little sore, but good deeds rarely go unpunished, eh?? The weather was lovely, not too hot, so things were nice for a working Saturday.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I LOVE your picture with Uncle David! You both look great!

Sorry I missed you when you helped Aunt Trish move in. I wanted to see you, but had to go to Utah that day for a funeral.

Thanks for helping Aunt Trish move. She really appreciates you for doing that. She's quite the trooper moving her own washer and dryer into her house all by herself! Boy...what a great neighbor I am! ha ha. I know I couldn't have done that alone.

Miss you all!
Love, Jana

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple