Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ruined Writing

Well, Farmtown has ruined my writing. Really! Instead of writing in this blog, or my manuscript, or journal, I play farm town, because it's so rewarding. Useless- totally useless, time waster. But, I get to have cows and goats! and I can raise crops without worrying about water- for an Arizonan that is huge. I'm not working in Ancestry either. Hmmm it seems to appeal to an obsessive part of my psyche.

You know, if Farm town had been around a few years ago, we may not have Twilight. Stephanie may have been so busy with the kids and Farmtown that she would have ignored the dream about a vampire, and whoosh, all that vision and emotion- worked right into a little farm.....

1 comment:

Shawna K said...

ha ha so funny! That would be why I don't plaay those. I already spend too much time on the computer.

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple