Friday, May 7, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

So this week is Mother's day. It's also Gina's birthday, a couple days ago, and Jared's birthday tomorrow. That brings me to reflect on what a wonderful family I have. Mom is still here, and I love to spend time with her. Many of my friends have lost their Mom's, so I realize how fortunate we are to still have her here and active. The kids have grown into amazing adults, and we have gained a beautiful daughter. Heather's pretty happy to not be the only girl!

Thank you to my family, the immediate, the extended, the adopted, I love you all and feel so grateful to have each of you in my life. Thank you to my friends, for all your love and support, laughter and joy. Every person has been brought into my life for a reason, and it has been so much fun!

No comments:

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple