Monday, April 11, 2011

Springtime birthday

Whew! Yesterday I celebrated my 56th birthday. I was born on Easter Sunday, but I haven't had a birthday on Easter for many years. It used to happen about every 4 years, but no more. I don't know when they will meet again.

Nic and Gina planned a marvelous BBQ, then moved it up to Garland's Cabins in Oak Creek canyon. My niece Megann and her husband now manage the whole place, and invited us to have the party at their house. And what a house! They recently moved into the home of the owners, and hope to live there for many years. It was really cold- it even snowed on Saturday, which froze much of the blooming fruit trees in Oak creek, so probably not many will have fruit this year. It even snowed a little at our house yesterday evening, I was so shocked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there! Love you!

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple