Saturday, January 26, 2008

Done!

I finished my big sweater, it wasn't as hard as I thought. Course, I had made the body of it last winter, and was half-way through the sleeves when I got bored and quit working on it. Or maybe it was because I was sick... Anyhow, it's been cold enough here to wear it a lot, and enjoy it before the heat sets in. I've finished 2 scarves and a pair of fingerless gloves too. I'm working on a lap robe for David's mom, but I'm making that with the new knitting machine. It's not electric, but it's a whole lot faster than knitting by hand! That was my Christmas gift, and it's taken some time to figure out the tension on it, to make it work without dropping a bunch of stitches. Kinda like my brain...

No comments:

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple