Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flunked Stress Test

OOPs! I had a stress test today for my heart, and while my heart seems fine, my fibromyalgia kicked in and my hip joints froze up, so I couldn't walk the treadmill long enough to raise my heart rate. I flunked! The doctor was all annoyed that I couldn't do that test, and I reminded him that it's all over my charts that I have fibro, and I told the Physician's assistant that scheduled the test I had fibro, so someone should have noticed. We were able to switch to the chemical test, but even then they had trouble getting my heart rate up high enough to complete the test. I think things will be fine, but I haven't heard yet. I decided to get the tests done before I take this big trip, just to make sure everything is going well. Oh well, at least I didn't flunk the echocardiogram I did on Tuesday.

No comments:

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple