Sunday, December 7, 2008

Scraping by

Well, we have done our part to assure rain here this week- we have the shingles scraped off the south side of the house, awaiting a new roof. If that doesn't bring rain, nothing will! We had the soffits and facia boards replaced last month, and now it's time to redo the roof. There were 4-5 layers of shingles, so just slapping down a few more isn't an option.

My neighbor Danny brought his little 2 year old granddaughter by to see the chickens yesterday, and Bucky dutifully crowed his head off to impress her. He's become a big beautiful rooster, and struts around like he owns the place.

My camera battery died, and since it's a rechargable type, I haven't been able to take pictures for a while. I have to remember to get one tomorrow, I can't be without it during Christmas!

No comments:

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple