Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And so it is Christmas

Well, here we are!~ I'm so excited that all of our kids will be home for Christmas, Mom is here and all my sibs will be here either Friday or Saturday, how cool is that!!! David's brother Jon is also coming with his fiance and her boys for dinner on Christmas. We have the gifts wrapped, the decorations up, whatever I'm cooking is done- mostly... I still can't believe it's Christmas and the end of the year already.

David and I picked Heather up at the airport at 4:30 today, and Nic and Gina are picking Jared up around 11:00 tonight from the airport. When I talked to him earlier, his layover in Baltimore was dragging on- they told them the flight would be an hour late, or so. I sure hope he gets in ok, I wish we could have picked him up too, but their flights were too far apart, and Nic graciously volunteered to pick his brother up. I think he's as anxious to see him as I am!

So here's the true and kinda sad reason I haven't posted for a while- I'm hooked on Farm Town, it's a game on Facebook. I get to farm and actually make money at it, that's how you know it's a game! It's much easier than real farming, and I can sit in my easy chair- how cool is that! I feel a little guilty though, so I'll try to update more often.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple