Friday, November 5, 2010

She's Engaged!!!

So I can finally talk about this, because the ring is actually on Heather's finger. Meet Jared, the love of her life. I can't wait to meet him myself! They are coming for Christmas, and he gets to meet the whole crazy family. I think Heather has properly informed him about us, and since they live all the way across the country, I don't think he cares!!! Just kidding, sorta. It's always a little scary to meet the family of someone you care deeply about, but other than David taking him out shooting, it should be a nice casual week.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for all of you! He's cute! Good job Heather. ;)

Kim Poulson said...

Awesome Miss Heather!! Soooo happy for you!! Congratulations!

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple