Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been very busy trying to take it easy, in the morning I have to check my pond, feed the goldfish, look over the garden, wander around until Mom makes me go sit down again. I have butt rash from sitting so much! It's been so hot outside, yesterday was 109 on the porch, that it's easier to stay inside during the afternoon. I read Nisha's blog, takes me back. Even though my youngest kid is 24, I remember being pregnant. Some of the most amazing months for any woman, and the man that loves her. I was so jealous of my older sister, she thrived in pregnancy- no morning sickness, very little discomfort. I was sick for months, then waddled like a duck and felt like a whale the rest. But feeling a baby kick, seeing the ultrasound, knowing I was carrying a life, safely protected inside my womb- there is no way to describe that joy.

While I'm staying quiet, I've had time to organize My Documents on my computer, boy do I have a lot of junk! Recipes, knitting patterns, lots of letters I've written, and on and on. I'm telling you, I'm desperate! If I have to spend time organizing virtual information, I really have too much down time. However, the wounds on my chest haven't even healed yet, so I still have weeks to go before I can get more active than knitting, reading and of course, organizing my sad computer. I guess walking or yoga are out for now.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a ridiculous number of books you could borrow...

Nisha said...

Awwww! I'm glad you are enjoying this with me! : ) I can't wait for you to meet her and be a part of her life. That will mean so much to me.

Click picture below to see album!

Christmas 2008

Carthage Jail & Nauvoo Temple